It is a power and data transmission system designed for CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD analogue CCTV cameras. The device is a convenient solution to the problem of central power supply for cameras and other monitoring devices. The system allows the transmission of video and power signals using a standard UTP cable.
The device is enclosed in the BCS-E internal casing, which is a convenient solution to the aesthetic problem of monitoring equipment installation and the termination of cabling inside buildings. The casing is made of steel sheet, powder coated to semi-matt, white color.
- power supply of 4 analog CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD cameras
- voltage regulation of the power supply in the range of 11.2 ... 14.2 V
- power supply and transmission from 4 cameras through one standard UTP cable with clamped RJ-45 plugs
- independent short-circuit protection for each power channel
- low heating inside the housing due to high efficiency of the power supply (> 90%)
- the ability to store cables inside the housing
- small size video splitter mounted on the camera
- easy expansion of the system by adding additional modules
- easy migration to the IP CCTV system (identical wiring)