It is a power and data transmission system designed for CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD analogue CCTV cameras. The device is a convenient solution to the problem of central power supply for cameras and other monitoring devices. The system allows the transmission of video and power signals using a standard UTP cable.
The device is enclosed in a BCS-L housing which is a convenient solution to the problem of protection of devices and cable connections mounted in external conditions. High quality plastic ensures resistance to UV radiation and other adverse weather conditions.
- power supply of 8 analog CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD cameras
- input via cables through mounted in the housing glands: 10xM16 and 1xM20
- voltage regulation of the power supply in the range of 11.2 ... 14.2 V
- power supply and transmission from 4 cameras through one standard UPT cable with clamped RJ-45 plugs
- independent short-circuit protection for each power channel
- low heating inside the housing due to high efficiency of the power supply (> 90%)
- the ability to store cables inside the housing
- small size video splitter mounted on the camera
- easy expansion of the system by adding additional modules
- easy migration to the IP CCTV system (identical wiring)
- 4 handles included in the set that allow mounting the enclosure without compromising the degree of protection