The internal enclosures are a convenient solution to the aesthetic problem of building monitoring devices and to terminate wiring inside buildings. The housings are made of steel sheet, powder-coated in semi-matt, white color. Production with the use of a modern technological line ensures the highest quality and precision of workmanship. Each enclosure is equipped with a screw closure, a removable door and a tamper which informs about opening. The models available in the offer have a system punching in a 10.8 mm pitch. It is compatible with the spacing of mounting holes in the built-in modules. The system solution allows for vertical or horizontal assembly of selected devices in any hole in the housing.
- the largest internal housing available on offer
- the ability to mount a camera recorder inside the enclosure
- space for 2 18 Ah batteries
- ready cable glands on the back of the housing
- distance to the mounting surface
- the ability to store cables inside the housing