It is a set for powering IP CCTV cameras. The device is a convenient solution to the problem of central power supply for monitoring cameras. The device is designed to work with IP cameras and other network devices powered in the PoE 802.3at / af and PoE PASSIVE standard.
The LONG RANGE mode allows to increase the transmission range up to 280 m using standard UTP computer twisted pair.
The device is enclosed in an external BCS-L housing which is a convenient solution to the problem of protection of devices and cable connections mounted in external conditions. High quality plastic ensures resistance to UV radiation and other adverse weather conditions.
- possibility to power 9 PoE 802.3at / af or PoE PASSIVE receivers
- up to 70W of power on the LAN_5 PoE IN / OUT port
- up to 40W of power on other PoE ports
- the possibility of data transmission at 280m (in LONG RANGE mode)
- possibility to turn off the power on selected PoE ports
- independent electronic fuses for each PoE channel (auto back)
- low heating inside the housing due to high efficiency of the power supply (> 90%)
- easy and quick commissioning without the need to configure parameters
- easy expansion of the system by adding additional switches
- input via cables through mounted in the housing glands: 10xM16 and 1xM20
- 4 handles included in the set that enable mounting the enclosure without compromising the IP56 protection level
- it can be mounted on poles or lanterns using an adapter