Module with an additional call button for the BCS video intercom system. It allows you to extend the number of flats serviced in the system. The possibility of assigning any call code (apartment number) to each button independently. The front is made of steel. It also includes gaskets protecting against penetration into the housing from the face side of the outer panel (frame). Designed for self-assembly in two or three module frames BCS-RA2 and BCS-RA3. Power supply and data transmission from the BCS-PAN-KAM camera module using the modular tape supplied with the frame.
Module with an additional call button for the modular system IP BCS:
- Works with BCS-RA2 and BCS-RA3 frames
- Compatible with the BCS-PAN-KAM camera module
- One call button with the possibility of giving any calling code
- Buttons programmed using the Web Service built into the BCS-PAN-KAM camera module
- Screws for mounting the module in the frame and a cable for connection with other modules provided with the frame BCS-RA2 / RA3
- Layout of the entire panel configured via Web Service built into the camera module (panel visualization)
- Power supply with the supplied cable from the camera module
- The BCS-PAN-KAM camera module is required for operation
- Dimensions 110 × 120 × 24.9mm
- Weight 0.27 kg
- Operating environment -30 ° C ~ + 70 ° C; 10 - 95% RH
- The function of transferring notifications to a mobile phone is carried out only through the P2P (clouds) service. There may be delays in communication, depending on the provider, type and bandwidth of the Internet connection, as well as from the manufacturer of the mobile phone operating system, to which the supplier of the equipment has no influence.