Frame for building an external panel in the BCS modular system. The top window is for installing the BCS-PAN-KAM camera module, the other two windows are for additional modules. One external panel can contain a maximum of one camera module and 8 additional modules (the panel will be built of three BCS-RA3-II frames in separate housings, in a 3x3 module system).
Second generation with additional mounting holes for installation in a flush-mounted or surface-mounted housing. Additional gasket protecting against water penetration inside the panel.
Frame for the IP BCS modular system
- The second generation of mounting frames for the modular panel system
- Increased number of mounts for better stability
- Additional gasket on the back side, which additionally protects against the ingress of water into the panel
- Possibility to connect three modules (camera and two additional modules)
- Flush-mounted or surface-mounted installation in a suitable housing available separately
- Made of SUS304 stainless steel
- Dimensions: 337mm × 115mm × 9mm (W x H x D)
- Sheet thickness: 2mm