The BCS-RACK5U enclosure allows the installation of a full product offer in the RACK telecom cabinet, dedicated to internal and external enclosures. A well-thought-out and unique design on the Polish market, it allows the assembly of devices in one housing, along with buffer power supply and batteries. The body is made of steel sheet and the cover is made of lightweight aluminum sheet. Both elements are powder-coated to semi-matt, graphite RAL 7024. Production with the use of modern technological line ensures the highest quality and precision of workmanship. BCS-RACK5U has a special holes in 10.8mm pitch. It is compatible with the spacing of mounting holes in the embeddable modules. The system solution allows for vertical or horizontal modules of selected devices in any hole in the housing.
- space for 2 18 Ah batteries
- main cable entries on the back of the housing
- an additional cable gland is the space between the body and the housing cover
- convenient, without tool assembly and disassembly of the cover mask (press-in)
- graphite color selected in such a way that the housing fits simultaneously to dark and light cabinets
- housing equipped with a connector and an electric cube with a fuse
- in the set with the casing there is a power cable and a set of M6 screws for mounting in the RACK cabinet