Lowering and stabilizing converter to supply the video doorphone external panel and other devices with 12VDC after passive PoE. Allows power supply via a single UTP Cat cable. over long distances. For the transmission of power it uses free pairs in the LAN cable (T568B standard). The input requires a power supply in the range 35-56 VDC, while the output lowers and stabilizes the voltage to 12VDC. It has one PoE input and one LAN output (Ethernet sockets) and 12 VDC power output (DC plug).
Due to the limitations of power switches by the PoE standard af (max 15W), it is recommended that a direct voltage is applied to the lone pairs of the UTP cable by an adapter BCS-ADPOE.
Lowering and stabilizing converter to supply the video doorphone external panel and other devices with 12VDC over passive PoE over long distances:
with one UTP Cat cable. 5e:
- Application: power supply for devices working on 12V DC with one UTP cable
- It is recommended to use the BCS-ADPOE adapter to provide power for free pairs in the LAN cable
- It allows powering the video doorphone external panel and other devices using standard 10/100 Mbit LAN switches with one UTP Cat cable. 5e (for LAN switches it is necessary to use the BCS-ADPOE adapter and supply power directly to free pairs)
- Input voltage range PoE 35-56 VDC (voltage applied to brown-white and blue-white pair
- 1 PoE input (RJ45 socket)
- 1 LAN output (RJ45 socket)
- 12 VDC output (attached cable with DC 5.5 / 2.1 mm plug), max output current: 1A
- Sealing class: IP20
- Output power indication: red LED inside RJ45 sockets
- Dimensions: 72 * 20 * 16 mm (W * H * D)
- Housing: polyethylene insulation film
- Working temperature: -10 ° C ~ + 40 ° C