It is a buffer power and transmission system, designed for CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD analogue CCTV cameras. The device is a convenient solution of buffer power for cameras and other monitoring devices requiring uninterrupted operation. The system allows the transmission of video and power signals using a standard UTP cable.
The system is adapted to work with lead-acid or dry type SLA batteries.
The device is enclosed in an internal BCS-RACK5U enclosure that allows it to be installed in the RACK telecom cabinet. A well-thought-out and unique design on the Polish market, it allows the assembly of devices in one housing, along with buffer power supply and batteries. The body is made of steel sheet and the cover is made of lightweight aluminum sheet. Both elements powder coated into semi-matt, RAL 7024 graphite.
- buffer power supply of 16 analog CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD cameras
- space for 2 18 Ah batteries
- power supply and transmission from 4 cameras through one standard UTP cable with clamped RJ-45 plugs
- independent short-circuit protection for each power channel
- low heating inside the housing due to high efficiency of the power supply (> 90%)
- convenient, no tool assembly / disassembly of the cover mask
- main cable entries on the back of the housing
- small size video splitter mounted on the camera
- easy expansion of the system by adding additional modules
- easy migration to the IP CCTV system (identical wiring)