Is a buffer power system and data transfer designed for CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD analogue industrial television cameras. The device is a convenient solution to the problem of buffer power for cameras and other monitoring devices requiring uninterrupted operation. The system allows the transmission of video and power signals using a standard UTP cable.
The system is adapted to work with lead-acid or dry type SLA batteries.
The device is enclosed in an internal BCS-F housing which is a convenient solution to the aesthetic problem of building monitoring devices and terminating cabling inside buildings. The casing is made of steel sheet, powder coated to semi-matt, white color.
- buffer power supply of 8 analog CVBS / HDCVI / HDTVI / AHD cameras
- place for 18 Ah battery
- power supply and transmission from 4 cameras through one standard UPT cable with clamped RJ-45 plugs
- independent short-circuit protection for each power channel
- low heating inside the housing due to high efficiency of the power supply (> 90%)
- the ability to store cables inside the housing
- small size video splitter mounted on the camera
- easy expansion of the system by adding additional modules
- easy migration to the IP CCTV system (identical wiring)