It is a set for buffer power supply for IP CCTV cameras. The device is a convenient solution to the problem of buffer power for monitoring cameras that require uninterrupted operation. The device is designed to work with IP cameras and other network devices powered in the PoE 802.3at / af and PoE PASSIVE standard.
The LONG RANGE mode allows to increase the transmission range up to 280 m using standard UTP cable.
The system is adapted to work with lead-acid or dry type SLA batteries.
The device is enclosed in an external BCS-XL housing, which is a convenient solution to the problem of protection of devices and cable connections installed in external conditions. High quality plastic ensures resistance to UV radiation and other adverse weather conditions.
- buffer power supply for 5 PoE 802.3at / af or PoE PASSIVE receivers
- space for 1 battery 7 Ah
- up to 40W of power on PoE ports
- the possibility of data transmission at 280m (in LONG RANGE mode)
- possibility to turn off the power on selected PoE ports
- independent electronic fuses for each PoE channel (auto back)
- low heating inside the housing due to high efficiency of the power supply (> 90%)
- easy and quick commissioning without the need to configure parameters
- easy expansion of the system by adding additional switches
- input via cables through mounted glands: 5xM16 and 1xM20
- 4 handles included in the set that allow mounting the enclosure without compromising the IP56 protection level
- possibility of mounting on poles or lanterns using an adapter