BCS VIEW series dual-sensor thermal imaging camera for measuring the temperature of the human body. Thanks to the use of artificial intelligence, it can quickly detect a face and measure temperature with high accuracy. False alarms and measurements are reduced to a minimum. The camera has two lenses - thermal 15mm with sensitivity up to 40mK@F/1.1, and vision - 6mm, 4Mpx. The accuracy of the measurement is on the level of +/- 0.5 ° C (with the use of the BCS-V-WT calibration module even up to +/- 0.3 ° C). The real-time camera detects people with increased body temperature. Image recording is possible on a microSD memory card up to 256GB. Camera in housing with IP66 tightness class - designed to measure temperature inside. Powered by DC12V, AC24V and PoE.
The camera can be used both in health care facilities, industrial plants, food production plants, as well as service and public facilities, schools, offices and shopping malls. It will also work in places with a large flow of people, such as airports, stations (e.g. metro) or border crossings.
The camera works with the BCS VIEW series recorders and the BCS VIEW software.
- Calibration with the BCS-V-WT temperature template
- Matrix focal detector - uncooled microbolometric sensor with active absorbing material in the form of VOx vanadium oxide
- 15mm thermal camera lens, thermal sensitivity ≤40mK@F/1.0
- Effective pixels 384 (H) × 288 (V), pixel size 17um
- Spectral characteristics 8 ~ 14um
- Temperature measurement
- 1 / 2.7 ”4Mpx vision camera
- 6mm vision camera lens
- Built-in web service, compliance with BCS-NVR, CMS (BCS Manager), BCS mobile application (android, iOS), P2P, Onvif
- 1 audio input and 1 audio output
- 2 alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs
- 50m infrared IR light
- MicroSD memory card slot up to 256GB
- Camera in IP66 housing designed to measure temperature inside
- Power supply DC 12V, AC24V, PoE (802.3af)
Correct installation of the camera
In order for the result to be as accurate as possible, the following assembly conditions must be met
- The camera should work in an environment with a temperature of 10 ℃ - 35 ℃
- Do not point the camera lens directly at the entrance door leading to the outside - drafts may affect the accuracy of the measurement
- In the event of a large temperature difference (> 15 ° C) between the operating environment of the system and the space from which the tested persons enter,
- they should wait about 3 minutes before taking the measurement.
- In the case of a lower temperature difference between the environments, this time is significantly reduced - <5 ° C, this time is ~ 30 seconds.
- After starting, the camera adjusts to the thermal background of the environment - this calibration takes 25-30 minutes. No measurements are taken during this time.
- Thanks to the cooperation with the BCS-V-WT module, camera calibration is performed automatically in real time.
- Recommended camera mounting height: 2.5m; Measurement distance: 2.5-9m.