BCS-xCOAX / IP is a set of active converters for data transmission from Ethernet network through a typical coaxial cable used in analog monitoring. The devices enable the installation of PoE IP cameras in places where the replacement of existing concentric cabling is impossible or unprofitable. The module is fed from any PoE switch (RJ45 port) and through a coaxial cable, it enables bi-directional network communication and module power supply. A camera or other PoE receiver can be attached to the RJ45 port of the xCOAX module at the end of the line. Housing HS (Heat Shrink) is a well-thought-out solution ensuring insulation and the smallest possible dimensions of the device. The small size gives a wide range of choice of assembly space.
- transmission range via coaxial cable up to 200m
- possibility of powering from PoE 802.3at / af or PoE PASSIVE switch
- possibility to power PoE 802.3at / af or PoE PASSIVE receivers
- up to 40W of total power in the entire power supply
- small size of modules
- clear, optical indication of the power status and data transmission
- easy and quick commissioning without the need to configure parameters