Switch PoE 3 port 10 / 100Mbps, extender (3 × PoE IN / OUT PASSIVE), powered from PoE (max 70W).
BCS-xPoE3 / EXT-PP is an unmanaged PoE network switch working as an extender (LAN repeater) and PoE power supply. The device regenerates the network signal and transfers PoE power to selected outputs. Most often used as an "amplifier" for extending the network over sections longer than 100m. In addition, it is ideal as an "active splitter" in situations where on one UTP cable we need to run several PoE receivers (eg several IP cameras), or when an additional network branch is needed.
Unmanaged PoE switches without xPoE series power supply are designed to work with IP cameras and other network devices powered in PoE 802.3at / af and PoE PASSIVE standards. The device has a very small size, which allows easy installation in small spaces.
- miniature design allows installation in a box under the camera
- powered by another PoE Passive switch
- distributes power to two PoE 802.3at / af cameras
- one device can power another
- strengthens and separates the network signal (fully functional 100Mbps switch)
- up to 70W total power on all ports
- easy and quick commissioning without having to configure parameters
- wide range of operating temperatures
- very low power consumption (<1W)