The BCS-ZA1206 / UPS device is a buffer power supply designed for supplying CCTV equipment or access control systems. The device is a convenient solution to the problem of buffer power for cameras and other monitoring devices requiring uninterrupted power supply. The power supply allows creating distributed monitoring systems with central buffered power supply.
The systems are adapted to work with lead-acid or dry type SLA batteries.
The OF (Open Frame) construction allows for mounting the device in any housing, however, the most convenient way of assembly are dedicated BCS housings, and mounting plates, equipped with system punching in 10.8mm pitch. It is compatible with the spacing of mounting holes in the built-in modules. The system solution allows for vertical or horizontal assembly of selected devices in any hole in the casing or mounting plate.
- complete solution for powering CCTV devices in a small enclosure
- low heating of the housing interior due to high efficiency of the power supply
- resistance to short circuit and overload
- resistance to over voltages both on the 230 VAC network side and on the PSU output
- easy assembly in casings with holes in 10.8 mm pitch