The BCS-ZA4802 device is a power supply unit providing stable DC voltage for demanding electronic devices, among others CCTV cameras, recorders, etc. Thanks to the integration of over voltage and short-circuit protection, it is especially recommended for monitoring systems requiring high power reliability. The power supply system is a high-efficiency pulse converter that provides insulation between the 230 VAC network and the device powered.
The OF (Open Frame) construction allows for mounting the device in any housing, however, the most convenient way of assembly are dedicated BCS housings, and mounting plates, equipped with system punching in 10.8mm pitch. It is compatible with the spacing of mounting holes in the built-in modules. The system solution allows for vertical or horizontal assembly of selected devices in any hole in the casing or mounting plate.
- complete solution for powering CCTV devices in a small enclosure
- low heating of the housing interior due to high efficiency of the power supply
- resistance to short circuit and overload
- resistance to over voltages both on the 230 VAC network side and on the PSU output
- easy assembly in casings with holes in 10.8 mm pitch