Frame for building an external panel in the BCS modular system. The upper window is for installing the BCS-PAN-KAM camera module, the lower window is for an additional module. One external panel can include a maximum of one camera module and 5 additional modules (the panel will be built of three BCS-RA2-II frames in separate housings, in a 3x2 module system).
Second generation with additional mounting holes for installation in a flush-mounted or surface-mounted housing. Additional gasket protecting against water penetration inside the panel.
Frame for the IP BCS modular system:
- The second generation of mounting frames for the modular panel system
- Increased number of mounts for better stability
- Additional gasket on the back side, which additionally protects against the ingress of water into the panel
- Two modules can be connected (camera and additional module)
- Flush-mounted or surface-mounted installation in a suitable housing available separately
- Made of SUS304 stainless steel
- Dimensions: 257mm × 145mm x 9mm (W x H x D)
- Sheet thickness: 2mm