Slave proximity reader module for video door entry system modular IP BCS. The front is made of steel. It contains seals protecting against water penetration inside the housing from the face side of the outer panel (frame). Designed for self-assembly in two or three module frames BCS-RA2 and BCS-RA3. Power supply and data transmission with the BCS-PAN-KAM camera module using the modular tape supplied with the frame.
Included with the reader module has 3 keyrings proximity BCS-BZ1.
Module Reader for modular system BCS IP:
- Works with BCS-RA2 and BCS-RA3 frames
- Includes 3 BCS-BZ1 proximity key rings
- Compatible with the BCS-PAN-KAM camera module
- Support for Mifare 13.56 MHz (1K, 4K) transponders - 10,000 users
- Programming of transponders by means of Web Service built into the camera module
- Screws for mounting the module in the frame and a cable for connection with other modules provided with the frame BCS-RA2 / RA3
- Layout of the entire panel configured via Web Service built into the camera module (panel visualization)
- Power supply with the supplied cable from the camera module
- The BCS-PAN-KAM camera module is required for operation
- Dimensions 110 × 120 × 24.9mm
- Weight 0.27 kg
- Operating environment -30 ° C ~ + 70 ° C; 10 - 95% RH